Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Make up Sex

Two nights ago JC and I had amazing make up sex. I never thought size made a difference but ya know what his cock definitely makes a difference.

I was laying on the couch and he was on the floor next to me, we began making out. It wasn’t the normal I wanna fuck you kissing but deep passionate kisses that made my clit throb. Then when he began sucking on my neck….do I need to say more.

I slightly pushed him onto the floor and got on top of him. Kissing him and feeling his huge cock in my hand. It was so fucking hard, I began rubbing myself against him. The whole dry humping thing was making me so wet. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to hold out very long I wanted him and I wasn’t about to wait.
Knowing that I was going to fuck him in the middle of his family’s living room floor was giving me a naughty thrill. I quickly put a blanket on the floor, pulled his pants off from him and removed mine. I jumped on top of him ready to fuck him but of course my pussy was tight for his cock. His cock finally slid in, I could feel every vein of his dick.

While fucking him, I was getting enjoyment out of the pain his cock was giving me. I was sitting straight up and moving my hips in a circular motion and I swear I could feel him hitting my stomach wall. I leaned forward and because of the thickness of his dick, it felt like I could feel him in my ass. JC’s cock must have gone under my cervix because he started moaning about the tightness. It was turning my own and we both came together.

Although I attempted to keep the vocals on the DL I don’t think I was that quiet, oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment