Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fuck Ya

Layin on the couch curled up to my guy, with my head rested on his chest watching a movie. I began taking my fingure and outlining his bikini breifs. Feeling the gap from his pelvic region and his bulge was exciting me. Apparently it was exciting him too, because he removed his dick from his breifs so I could make his semi completely errect. There's something about his fully errected cock that makes me go crazy.

As JC started giving me long agated kisses he was messing around with my pussy. I could feel his fingures playing with my pussy getting me wetter and wetter. He was massaging my pussy with his hand on the outside of panties. He started telling me that my panties were fucking turning him on. He was giving me orgasms rubbing my clit with my panties and it felt like he was figuring me with my panties going inside my pussy which was turning me on even more. During this whole time I was rubbing his cock and the closer I was to having an orgasm the faster I would rub his huge cock.

He then took my panties and bunched them up and began movie my panties vigorously near my clit. With the mental thought of watching him doing this to me and viewing it, was bringing me to extreme orgasms. He put his fingures in my pussy and started pounding them into me. I musted admitt I loved it when he put them in my mouth and I got to taste and suck myself off from his fingures.

When he finally put that amazingly huge cock into my pussy, all I can say is Oh My Fucking God! He was saying it was my tight pussy that made it feels so good, but I could swear his dick felt so much bigger than normal. Either way it fuckin felt awesome and we both had a hard time not having an orgasm. I fuckin tell you what though when we both came, it felt so good. Hearing him so fuckin vocal and him saying the words "fuck ya" drove me crazy.

1 comment: