Monday, June 14, 2010

Never thought spit would be so arrousing

Coming home after a party, we had a little makeup sex. Actually there was nothing little about it. Getting me arroused wasn't going to take much seeing how I wanted him all night long. Some of the events are a little hazy because of the alcohol in my system. However some events I do remember and the thought of it is already making my clit throb.

JC was rubbing my clit, I then remember him positioning like he was going to get on top of me then instead he began licking my ass. He then moved forward my legs up over his shoulders. I love watching his cock enter my pussy in that position. His cock is so huge it hurt and felt good at the same time. As he pumped I moan with delight. JC sat on his legs and we fucken for a while with a mixture of those two poitions.

I motioned for him to lay on his back, I began riding that huge stiff cock. Then switched into the reversed cowgirl where he began spanking me and I was begging for more. He threw me off from him and began licking my pussy. I saw him spit on me and I don't know what came over me. I found it so fuckin hot I asked him to keep spitting on me while he was licking my pussy, my ass and taping my clit with his hand. He said he wanted to go out on a limb and try a new position. He had his ass near my head and I couldn't help it, I began licking and sucking on that nice little ass of his. He moved down with his head near my feet and his legs under mine, oh his cock felt so good. While we pumped all I could do is think about licking his ass again. JC moved out from underneith me and came all over my face!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you two have some amazing sex!!

    ReplyDelete